FULLY REBUILT CAT R1700G
!!! FOR HIRE NOW!!!
Mako Mining are pleased to announce we’ve recently added a fully rebuilt Caterpillar R1700G (SBR Series) to our growing fleet of mid-size underground hire loaders.
The professional ground up rebuild was carried out at PJL Groups first class workshop facility in NSW on behalf of Mako Mining.
We will take delivery of this unit in July, so beat the rush and enquire now about locking in a medium to long term hire on a zero hour machine.
- Fully rebuilt CAT SBR R1700G wheel loader
- All Components rebuilt to zero hours
- All frames fully refurbished and updated
- VR Spec Engine
- New Tyres
- New Steering Cylinders
- New Fire Suppression
- Rim NDT
- Fully refurbished bucket (Keech Lip Plate)
- New GET
- New PJL Dog Bone
- Hinged Front Mudguards
- Remote Ready
- MDG 15 Compliance
- Burst protection on fuel lines
- Duel pole battery isolator
- Starter motor isolator
- Non isolated 10amp power supply, on separate circuit into cab for 2 way radios communications
- Electrical plugs wrapped in grease tape
- LED Lighting
- WHA wiring harnesses for extended service life
- Wear package to sides and rear of machine
- Rear bumperettes on radiator wear package
- C8000 Hooks in Bat Wings to assist with retrieval
- Hand holds & grad rails painted Kawasaki Green Safety items including jacking blocks and artic pin with labels – Crimson Red
- Reflective tape to all leading edges
- Centre Hitch painted crimson red
- Emission & DPM base line testing (report supplied)
- Machine asset identification numbers (rear grill and sides of machine).
- Additional rubber mud flap to RH side of machine
- Quarry Tested before commissioning
- On site commissioning (1 week)
Contact us now to see how we can best help your site.
Call Julian now on: 0400 712 867
Thanks – Team Mako.
Please also join us at our new website for all the latest company news: